| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seattle, Washington in December is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with rain, sleet or snow from time to time. Some 152.4mm (6in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 19 days.
- In December the blue above Seattle, Washington is really dreary with an average of only 1:56 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 8:41 long with an average length of 8:29.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seattle, Washington December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Seattle, Washington, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Seattle, Washington:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) N
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.8 miles) N
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 170 kms (105.6 miles) NW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) NW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) NW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WSW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SSW