| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seattle, Washington in June is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with some rain. A mere 40.4mm (1.6in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Seattle, Washington are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:30 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:41 long and the longest day is 15:58 long with an average length of 15:53.
- There are approximately 8:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seattle, Washington June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Seattle, Washington, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Seattle, Washington:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) N
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.8 miles) N
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 170 kms (105.6 miles) NW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) NW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) NW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WSW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SSW